Skip to main content

How to earn the money and have a simple life? The big question come into my mind.

How to earn the money and have a simple life? The big question come into my mind.

I am writing with the hurt back. My life or your life depend on many factors. The luck is almost important thing. Why some people who was born and become a lucky man no need to worry. Others live with many worries about the life. You and me, all of us don’t want our life go to the bad way, right. But how to have a happy life is a simple question but hard to answer. My thought show the simple case: you earn a lot of money, so you are happy. You get all the things you want. You need the friendship, that’s fine but it’s not enough. You don’t have the money, your friends go away sometime. You have no money, you fear your life, you loose your confidence. Your night mare come with poor and anxiety. Your mind, your soul is always nervous. How to live in the feature and solve the problem that you touch with no money.

You got a good job, your lucky. But you must work hard to get back your money. You have no time to relax, your life in the money circle, you stop, you impoverish. Some book advise the simple quote”you need a good plan to become rich”. Human want to become rich, they have many many good plan to be rich but how many man achieve success. I have a good job but I am in bad situation. I handle my life in difficulty and my head is nervous. I can’t see the future way. My target is in the fog. I try to reveal it but I don’t.

How to earn the money and have a simple life? I ask and hope someone answer it for me. I image that my life have full money and condition. I can stay on the ground and write without worry. Lack of money, a bad condition lock my mind. I can’t think anything clearly. I can’t creative anything about this poor life. My soul is in the jail. I want to break it down. I think so much everyday when I eat, breath, drink, work, relax, go… All my neuron work to find out the best way to life. But nothing to create, I am still in bored status. My head was stuck. My back is hurt.

 

How to earn the money and have a simple life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

youtube strike mistake

An error of youtube system? My channel had a strange strike notice from youtube. I have just streamed my lol game. An error occurred, I stopped and restarted this live stream. Then I deleted the error video. I received a strike notice mail from google. They lead me to the basic guild line as the link: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/185111?hl=en But I don't see the link to appeal form I clicked the link from email, it navigated to my videos dashboard. This disadvantage make me confuse about google system. It can be an error or a new policy that not public yet. I can't wait for a long time about 3 month to make my live stream work. One thing that I remember when I click to the link in the mail box, it show me to the form with acknowledge button, I can't do anything but click to the terrible button. It have two way to appeal this strike: 1. from the channel setting ( but it failed as I said above), 2.from the link of no-reply google mail( it show

Youtube boot camp Pre-production- Course Quiz-The key to pass

Youtube boot camp Pre-production- Course Quiz-Key I completed my quiz about 82% and take pass after fight with 11 question of the youtube academy quiz. As I promise in the previous post , I updated my answer to pass this quiz. Question 1 of 11( 1 ) What are successful creators' top considerations before they even begin to write a script? Budget, target audience, production style, and how much they love the concept. Budget, YouTube Analytics, your passion for the topic, and the equipment you plan to use. The equipment they plan to use, their budget, software for scriptwriting, and ability to draw. Budget, target audience, the reliability of their computer, and artistic ability. Question 2 of 11( 2 ) Mariah is a new creator on YouTube. She has many ideas for videos but when it comes time to actually discuss them, she can’t remember her former moments of brilliance. What can you suggest to Mariah? She should record a short video the moment she has the idea.

YouTube Creator Academy-Jumpstart your channel in the course: Foundations for success boot camp-day1

YouTube Creator Academy- Jumpstart your channel in the course: Foundations for success boot camp-day1 Welcome to YouTube and our home for creator education -- the Creator Academy! Our lessons and courses are built to help you excel on YouTube. We’ll guide you through the essentials you need to know when starting a channel. BEST PRACTICE -So you wanna be a Youtuber: 4 steps guide  Create a channel:  When setting up a channel on YouTube, you may want to get the initial housekeeping tasks out of the way (like naming, setting privacy permissions, etc.) so you can focus on taking your great channel idea and transforming it into a reality. We’ll show you the steps to kickstart your channel and get it ready for future uploads. Be found:  Next, consider how your videos will get discovered on YouTube. Successful creators often grow their channel by finding the right audience and adding customizations. For example, adding thumbnails, metadata, and a clickable title can help viewer