Skip to main content

Happy New Year 2016

Dear friend, we are in front of old year 2015, ready for new year 2016 come next  100 min. Wish you a happy new year.

New year come with new season of the League of Legends game. Some new champion appears with some new rules to play. We feel happy to welcome all of the things like that. I hope that the game will be balance and have accepted rules for all gamers. The battles will be more fun and exciting. New items take a new important roles for the game strategy. We need to know more about the items and have deep knowledge about our playing champion.

We welcome the new year 2016. Let's go to drink the wine to celebrate the new year. Let's go to play some League of Legends game to find ourselves. We have the different way to play game but we try to make a fair play, a friendship game. We throw all the unlucky things behind. We take the new pages of the game in new season together.

We celebrate the new year with a song:

Abba – Happy New Year

No more champagne
And the fireworks are through
Here we are, me and you
Feeling lost and feeling blue
It's the end of the party
And the morning seems so grey
So unlike yesterday
Now's the time for us to say

Happy New Year
Happy New Year
May we all have a vision now and then
Of a world where every neighbor is a friend
Happy New Year
Happy New Year
May we all have our hopes, our will to try
If we don't we might as well lay down and die
You and I

Sometimes I see
How the brave new world arrives
And I see how it thrives
In the ashes of our lives
Oh yes, man is a fool
And he thinks he'll be okay
Dragging on, feet of clay
Never knowing he's astray
Keeps on going anyway

Happy New Year
Happy New Year
May we all have a vision now and then
Of a world where every neighbor is a friend
Happy New Year
Happy New Year
May we all have our hopes, our will to try
If we don't we might as well lay down and die
You and I

Seems to me now
That the dreams we had before
Are all dead, nothing more
Than confetti on the floor
It's the end of a decade
In another ten years time
Who can say what we'll find
What lies waiting down the line
In the end of eighty-nine

Happy New Year
Happy New Year
May we all have a vision now and then
Of a world where every neighbor is a friend
Happy New Year
Happy New Year
May we all have our hopes, our will to try
If we don't we might as well lay down and die
You and I

Songwriters: Ulvaeus, Bjoern K / Andersson, Benny
Happy New Year lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Universal Music Publishing Group

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

youtube strike mistake

An error of youtube system? My channel had a strange strike notice from youtube. I have just streamed my lol game. An error occurred, I stopped and restarted this live stream. Then I deleted the error video. I received a strike notice mail from google. They lead me to the basic guild line as the link: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/185111?hl=en But I don't see the link to appeal form I clicked the link from email, it navigated to my videos dashboard. This disadvantage make me confuse about google system. It can be an error or a new policy that not public yet. I can't wait for a long time about 3 month to make my live stream work. One thing that I remember when I click to the link in the mail box, it show me to the form with acknowledge button, I can't do anything but click to the terrible button. It have two way to appeal this strike: 1. from the channel setting ( but it failed as I said above), 2.from the link of no-reply google mail( it show

Youtube boot camp Pre-production- Course Quiz-The key to pass

Youtube boot camp Pre-production- Course Quiz-Key I completed my quiz about 82% and take pass after fight with 11 question of the youtube academy quiz. As I promise in the previous post , I updated my answer to pass this quiz. Question 1 of 11( 1 ) What are successful creators' top considerations before they even begin to write a script? Budget, target audience, production style, and how much they love the concept. Budget, YouTube Analytics, your passion for the topic, and the equipment you plan to use. The equipment they plan to use, their budget, software for scriptwriting, and ability to draw. Budget, target audience, the reliability of their computer, and artistic ability. Question 2 of 11( 2 ) Mariah is a new creator on YouTube. She has many ideas for videos but when it comes time to actually discuss them, she can’t remember her former moments of brilliance. What can you suggest to Mariah? She should record a short video the moment she has the idea.

YouTube Creator Academy-Jumpstart your channel in the course: Foundations for success boot camp-day1

YouTube Creator Academy- Jumpstart your channel in the course: Foundations for success boot camp-day1 Welcome to YouTube and our home for creator education -- the Creator Academy! Our lessons and courses are built to help you excel on YouTube. We’ll guide you through the essentials you need to know when starting a channel. BEST PRACTICE -So you wanna be a Youtuber: 4 steps guide  Create a channel:  When setting up a channel on YouTube, you may want to get the initial housekeeping tasks out of the way (like naming, setting privacy permissions, etc.) so you can focus on taking your great channel idea and transforming it into a reality. We’ll show you the steps to kickstart your channel and get it ready for future uploads. Be found:  Next, consider how your videos will get discovered on YouTube. Successful creators often grow their channel by finding the right audience and adding customizations. For example, adding thumbnails, metadata, and a clickable title can help viewer