Skip to main content

League of Legends, the best guide for newbies

Playing League of Legends in about 6 years at the first open beta Oct-27, I play although not like the best champion as  Faker, IMP, GodV ... but I wanna share my experience about this game for the newbies.
The first, it's is simple but important, you must know about the rules of the League of Legends game. You can find this rule on the main site of League of Legends game. I show it briefly here for you overview. You can play in many mode depend on your level: play with bot, play with other player by matching system. The popular game mode is the summoner's rift 5 vs 5, 1 side is purple vs 1 side is blues as below image.
The summoner's rift 5 vs 5
This map have 3 lanes called TOP, MID, BOT that generate creeps and the jungle hide some ancient creeps that if you kill them to get buff of blue or red. You can pick team 5 champion to fight as role AD for marksman, SP for support, AP for ability power or magic, TANK for more health, defender. Generally, 5 champion go to lane in form: 1 top, 1 mid, 1 jungle, 2 bot( 1 AD, 1 SP). We kill creeps to get gold and level.The basic win game is destroy the enemy base.

The second, you must to know how to pick champion for a good team. My experience show that the good team include: 1 TOP(  tank/ad/ap), 1 MID( ap almost), 1 jungle( ad/ap/tank), 2 BOT( 1 ad 1 sp). I thinks if you pick a good team, your win chance is better.

The third, let's play with you exciting, don't fear, don't cheat, don't ks. Let's be generous, honest, fair play. You try your best to do your skill on the champion you picked. Play and learn each match, keep moving on from beginner to profession.


Come and share my youtube channel. The keyword is explorer mr channel
---Explorer Mr Channel---

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

youtube strike mistake

An error of youtube system? My channel had a strange strike notice from youtube. I have just streamed my lol game. An error occurred, I stopped and restarted this live stream. Then I deleted the error video. I received a strike notice mail from google. They lead me to the basic guild line as the link: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/185111?hl=en But I don't see the link to appeal form I clicked the link from email, it navigated to my videos dashboard. This disadvantage make me confuse about google system. It can be an error or a new policy that not public yet. I can't wait for a long time about 3 month to make my live stream work. One thing that I remember when I click to the link in the mail box, it show me to the form with acknowledge button, I can't do anything but click to the terrible button. It have two way to appeal this strike: 1. from the channel setting ( but it failed as I said above), 2.from the link of no-reply google mail( it show

Youtube boot camp Pre-production- Course Quiz-The key to pass

Youtube boot camp Pre-production- Course Quiz-Key I completed my quiz about 82% and take pass after fight with 11 question of the youtube academy quiz. As I promise in the previous post , I updated my answer to pass this quiz. Question 1 of 11( 1 ) What are successful creators' top considerations before they even begin to write a script? Budget, target audience, production style, and how much they love the concept. Budget, YouTube Analytics, your passion for the topic, and the equipment you plan to use. The equipment they plan to use, their budget, software for scriptwriting, and ability to draw. Budget, target audience, the reliability of their computer, and artistic ability. Question 2 of 11( 2 ) Mariah is a new creator on YouTube. She has many ideas for videos but when it comes time to actually discuss them, she can’t remember her former moments of brilliance. What can you suggest to Mariah? She should record a short video the moment she has the idea.

YouTube Creator Academy-Jumpstart your channel in the course: Foundations for success boot camp-day1

YouTube Creator Academy- Jumpstart your channel in the course: Foundations for success boot camp-day1 Welcome to YouTube and our home for creator education -- the Creator Academy! Our lessons and courses are built to help you excel on YouTube. We’ll guide you through the essentials you need to know when starting a channel. BEST PRACTICE -So you wanna be a Youtuber: 4 steps guide  Create a channel:  When setting up a channel on YouTube, you may want to get the initial housekeeping tasks out of the way (like naming, setting privacy permissions, etc.) so you can focus on taking your great channel idea and transforming it into a reality. We’ll show you the steps to kickstart your channel and get it ready for future uploads. Be found:  Next, consider how your videos will get discovered on YouTube. Successful creators often grow their channel by finding the right audience and adding customizations. For example, adding thumbnails, metadata, and a clickable title can help viewer