Skip to main content

League of Legends, think about the combination and the battle strategy

I have just loose game in case leona support ashe ADC versus mundo support ashe ADC. The start of the game, mundo keep throw his knife to slow and harass both of leona and ashe. I start the combat first, the enemy get first blood. In that move, ashe focus on back and see nothing, we lost combination. My head wanna to say, so that bitch ashe, why she don't take care on that. That a point, you need the combination with your teammate in the lane. I always start the combat first but when I get in, my team go away, oh my god, it's terrible. We come to combat, their ashe focus on weak champion, shoot them hardly then kill them easily, my team come to focus on tank, on the first champion they meet, almost tanker. The good battle strategy, focus on the weak champion, kill them first. Think about the combination and the battle strategy.

Ashe Lore was described."When Ashe was only fifteen, her mother was killed while commanding the tribe on a brash raid. Suddenly thrust into the role of leader, Ashe made the difficult decision to follow her childhood vision instead of seeking the revenge she craved. She spoke passionately against her tribe's demand for retribution, declaring the time had come to put blood feuds aside and broker a lasting peace. Some of her warriors questioned her fitness to rule and soon hatched a treasonous plot to kill the young leader.

The assassins struck while Ashe was on a routine hunt, but their plan was interrupted by the warning cry of a great hawk. Ashe looked back to see her tribesmen approaching with swords drawn. Outnumbered and overwhelmed, Ashe ran for hours. She found herself deep in uncharted territory, her weapon lost in the chase. When she heard another cry from the hawk, Ashe put her faith in the strange creature and followed it to a clearing. There she found the bird perched on a pile of stones - an ancient Freljord burial cairn. With a last glance at her, the hawk screeched and flew away. Approaching the mound, Ashe felt her breath turn to frost and an unnatural cold chill her to the bone. The stone at the top of the cairn was marked with a single rune: Avarosa.
"
Come and share my youtube channel. The keyword is explorer mr channel

 ---Explorer Mr Channel---

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

youtube strike mistake

An error of youtube system? My channel had a strange strike notice from youtube. I have just streamed my lol game. An error occurred, I stopped and restarted this live stream. Then I deleted the error video. I received a strike notice mail from google. They lead me to the basic guild line as the link: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/185111?hl=en But I don't see the link to appeal form I clicked the link from email, it navigated to my videos dashboard. This disadvantage make me confuse about google system. It can be an error or a new policy that not public yet. I can't wait for a long time about 3 month to make my live stream work. One thing that I remember when I click to the link in the mail box, it show me to the form with acknowledge button, I can't do anything but click to the terrible button. It have two way to appeal this strike: 1. from the channel setting ( but it failed as I said above), 2.from the link of no-reply google mail( it show

Youtube boot camp Pre-production- Course Quiz-The key to pass

Youtube boot camp Pre-production- Course Quiz-Key I completed my quiz about 82% and take pass after fight with 11 question of the youtube academy quiz. As I promise in the previous post , I updated my answer to pass this quiz. Question 1 of 11( 1 ) What are successful creators' top considerations before they even begin to write a script? Budget, target audience, production style, and how much they love the concept. Budget, YouTube Analytics, your passion for the topic, and the equipment you plan to use. The equipment they plan to use, their budget, software for scriptwriting, and ability to draw. Budget, target audience, the reliability of their computer, and artistic ability. Question 2 of 11( 2 ) Mariah is a new creator on YouTube. She has many ideas for videos but when it comes time to actually discuss them, she can’t remember her former moments of brilliance. What can you suggest to Mariah? She should record a short video the moment she has the idea.

YouTube Creator Academy-Jumpstart your channel in the course: Foundations for success boot camp-day1

YouTube Creator Academy- Jumpstart your channel in the course: Foundations for success boot camp-day1 Welcome to YouTube and our home for creator education -- the Creator Academy! Our lessons and courses are built to help you excel on YouTube. We’ll guide you through the essentials you need to know when starting a channel. BEST PRACTICE -So you wanna be a Youtuber: 4 steps guide  Create a channel:  When setting up a channel on YouTube, you may want to get the initial housekeeping tasks out of the way (like naming, setting privacy permissions, etc.) so you can focus on taking your great channel idea and transforming it into a reality. We’ll show you the steps to kickstart your channel and get it ready for future uploads. Be found:  Next, consider how your videos will get discovered on YouTube. Successful creators often grow their channel by finding the right audience and adding customizations. For example, adding thumbnails, metadata, and a clickable title can help viewer