Skip to main content

League of Legends, we are in all the map and win the game.

Today, I played Alistar support bot lane. At start of the game, I come bot and assist Lee Sin to jungle first creep but...all of enemies in our jungle. We must fight, Lee Sin and Alistar, others come after that, 4/3 for that battle. So, I feel boring at bot lane with slow skill Miss Fortune, I go with Lee Sin to their red, kill opponent Lee Sin. I run all lane, top mid jungle bot to find and kill enemy. All three of ours, Alistar Lee Sin and Ekko, go all the map, find the enemy and fight. We win in the begin game, lose in the mid game, then win late game.

"We are all in lane", you break the default rules sometimes. You make something different to enjoy your entertainment. We come together now, one for all and all for one, we fight side by side. Let's throw the victory a side, just come and fight all team. It's so excited.

We are all in lane and share the teamwork spirit. We learn each others, know deeply our skills champion and how to combine it in the team combat. We are a good team, a good coordinator, a good communicate.

This match make  me imagine about the total wars game. We can be weak in a part but we must be strong in a union. Each move, each decision come quickly and exactly hold the unique team form. We are all in lane at the right place and right time, jump to the foes, smash them.

But you wonder to play this style "we are all in lane" because if you fail in a small step, the game over. Your teamate come late or come wrong position, your strategy is not susscessfully.


Come and share my youtube channel. The keyword is explorer mr channel
 ---Explorer Mr Channel---

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

youtube strike mistake

An error of youtube system? My channel had a strange strike notice from youtube. I have just streamed my lol game. An error occurred, I stopped and restarted this live stream. Then I deleted the error video. I received a strike notice mail from google. They lead me to the basic guild line as the link: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/185111?hl=en But I don't see the link to appeal form I clicked the link from email, it navigated to my videos dashboard. This disadvantage make me confuse about google system. It can be an error or a new policy that not public yet. I can't wait for a long time about 3 month to make my live stream work. One thing that I remember when I click to the link in the mail box, it show me to the form with acknowledge button, I can't do anything but click to the terrible button. It have two way to appeal this strike: 1. from the channel setting ( but it failed as I said above), 2.from the link of no-reply google mail( it show

Youtube boot camp Pre-production- Course Quiz-The key to pass

Youtube boot camp Pre-production- Course Quiz-Key I completed my quiz about 82% and take pass after fight with 11 question of the youtube academy quiz. As I promise in the previous post , I updated my answer to pass this quiz. Question 1 of 11( 1 ) What are successful creators' top considerations before they even begin to write a script? Budget, target audience, production style, and how much they love the concept. Budget, YouTube Analytics, your passion for the topic, and the equipment you plan to use. The equipment they plan to use, their budget, software for scriptwriting, and ability to draw. Budget, target audience, the reliability of their computer, and artistic ability. Question 2 of 11( 2 ) Mariah is a new creator on YouTube. She has many ideas for videos but when it comes time to actually discuss them, she can’t remember her former moments of brilliance. What can you suggest to Mariah? She should record a short video the moment she has the idea.

YouTube Creator Academy-Jumpstart your channel in the course: Foundations for success boot camp-day1

YouTube Creator Academy- Jumpstart your channel in the course: Foundations for success boot camp-day1 Welcome to YouTube and our home for creator education -- the Creator Academy! Our lessons and courses are built to help you excel on YouTube. We’ll guide you through the essentials you need to know when starting a channel. BEST PRACTICE -So you wanna be a Youtuber: 4 steps guide  Create a channel:  When setting up a channel on YouTube, you may want to get the initial housekeeping tasks out of the way (like naming, setting privacy permissions, etc.) so you can focus on taking your great channel idea and transforming it into a reality. We’ll show you the steps to kickstart your channel and get it ready for future uploads. Be found:  Next, consider how your videos will get discovered on YouTube. Successful creators often grow their channel by finding the right audience and adding customizations. For example, adding thumbnails, metadata, and a clickable title can help viewer